All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Are you finding it hard to complete the purchase on your home due to high debt? Has your bank recently depressed you and your family from buying that perfect house because of overlays over too much debt or past financial issues? If the answers to these questions are YES maybe you need to seek a home loan for high debt ratios.
Debt-to-income ratio shows how much of a percentage of your income you are paying towards your debt each month. High debt-to-income ratio means that a larger part of your income goes towards paying off your debt each month while a lower ratio means a smaller portion of your income is spent on paying off debt.
Those planning on purchasing a home will find getting approved for home loans for high debt ratios is almost out of reach. Next, we will share 3 tips that will help you qualify for home loans for high debt ratio. It’s important, however, to remember that each and every lender has their own different lending requirements also called overlays, therefore each will analyze an applicant’s debt-to-income ratio differently.
To increase your chances of qualifying for a home loan, let’s take a look at how you can overcome your debt-to-income ratio and qualify to purchase that dream home!
1. Create A Plan - Unless you have a dire need to purchase a home and you cannot wait, we suggest that you contact us first seeking advice on which accounts to invest extra payments to reduce your debt ratio. Believable or not it makes a difference the order paying off student loans, credit cards, car payments, furniture or any other type of loans whether installment or revolving accounts. In an ideal scenario, having a debt ratio under 36% can increase your chances of qualifying for a home loan even though we have approved loans woth ratios over 50%.
2. Increasing Down Payment - Although paying a large down payment might not be a viable option for some applicants, it is something that if possible we suggest. Borrowers with IRAs or other retirement accounts need to consider the savings in interest and PMI expense vs increase in value of such assets. Not only may be a good investment but show the lender the seriousness of your decision of purchasing a home as well as indicating your commitment towards the investment, thus increasing your chances of qualifying for home loans for high debt ratio.
3. Government Assistance - If you find that home loans for high debt ratios is not an option that is available to you with private lenders, then turning to government home loan programs is the best possible option for you. These home loan programs were designed and developed by the government to promote homeownership by providing financial assistance to those unable to purchase a home through any other means due to lack of financial availability or a good credit history.
Created by the Federal Housing Administration, the FHA home loan is issued by approved FHA lenders and provides the following benefits:
* FHA loans allow the borrower to get approval for the home loan despite high debt ratio.
* You can purchase a home with down payment as low as 3.5%.
* There is lower mortgage insurance with a FHA loan.
* The FHA provides better interest rates compared to other home loans.
At Clear Lending, we will conduct a free analysis of your ratios helping you understand your chances of qualifying for home loans for high debt ratios. Simply contact us and we will help you with best plan to purchase your dream home.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
FROM GOOGLE: We are first time home owners, thanks to Joan and his team at Clear Lending. I may add his assistant Patricia A. was very pleasant to work with and very attentive. Our house hunting journey was painless, smooth, and actually quick. How quick… in 29 days we went from looking at 10 houses (in one day), we were serious about buying a house. Joan provided potential houses for us in the area we wanted and we did our homework in reviewing and narrowing it down to 10. From looking at different houses to the closing date, I can stay Joan was very much hands on through the whole process. My husband dealt with Joan primarily, but I could see how Joan was there for us. When we had questions at any given time, we could asked, he was always available and responsive. As first time home buyers we had lots of questions and Joan didn’t minimize our questions. Joan is very knowledgeable in his line of work, I can honestly say that. He always kept us informed of what was going on behind the scenes, so we felt at ease. Thanks to Joan, we were able to obtain a good low mortgage rate. Obtain a HOUSE, we are happy and thankful to call our own! My husband actually found Clear Lending online and we couldn’t believe the reviews, it sounded too good to be true. Take it from us, it’s true, we have experienced ourselves. We are thankful to Joan for his dedication, sincerity, knowledge, and guidance. Joan was truly a blessing for us. We would truly recommend Joan and his team at Clear Lending. God bless you Joan. Migdia
Definitely would recommend this company to anyone trying to get a home. Joan with Clear lending really helped us to close on a home after previous attempts to get a home prior did not go work out. They really worked with our situation and made it possible for us to get our first home. He took the time to answer all our questions and concerns. He was also honest and sincere in his feedback. And For that my husband and I are forever grateful! We were losing hope thinking we wouldn't be able to ever get approved, but clear lending gave us hope again. Thank you clear lending for all your help and making it possible for us to get our first home!!!
Joan has help many of my clients to get their loans, he is very professionals and helpful, and always available for any questions that me or my clients had during the loan process. One of my client was in DACA program and Joan help him to get his loan. I will recommend Joan and his team . Thanks you