All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Mortgages for recipients of ITIN or alternative SS require specific documentation for each case allowing access to housing.
Home Loans for ITIN recipients are now a reality. This program is geared towards financing for undocumented borrowers living and working in the US with either an ITIN or an alternative SS used to report employment wages.
The ITIN Program serves 2 large groups. The first group would be those applicants with ITIN who are self-employed and use their ITIN to report income earned to the IRS with or without credit. The second group would be those applicants with an alternative SS in addition to their ITINs used to become wage earners thru regular employment and receiving a W-2 at the end of the year.
For those applicants without credit, Clear Lending will help applicants establish credit thru non-traditional trade lines such as car insurance, utilities or even store financed payment experience. The idea is to provide our investors the applicant has enough payment experience demonstrating ability and intention to repay loans and debts over at least 12 or 24 month period.
Home buyers going thru a home loan application process are analyzed thru several variables which will show not only their creditworthiness and ability to repay but also their chances to default on the loan applying for. A number of variables are considered:
- Credit: Credit reports show all creditors payment history and balance information reported to Equifax, Experian and Transunion. These rating companies rank individuals' creditworthiness thru a scoring system ranging from 300 to 850. The lower the worsen and the higher the better credit rating. Most banks and lending companies will not consider anyone with less than 640 scores. Clear Lending can help applicants with 500 scores. The level of outstanding debt showing on credit report will play an important role in determining how much more applicant can get further in debt before personal finances collapse.
- Employment: Employment is another important variable considered when making a credit decision. Employment history is closely related to the applicants' ability to earn wages and thus to pay current bills plus new proposed debt such as a home loan. This is why employment history is verified for at least the previous 2 years from application.
- Income: Analysis of the applicants pay rate is extremely important to determine their most regular and constant earnings month after month. An increasing income trend will indicate home loan buyer can handle new proposed debt.
- Assets: For ITIN applicants trying to become homeowners, how much money they have saved is probably the most important variable. Without the right amount of savings, an application cannot proceed. The percentage needed for a down payment will depend on the complete scenario. For each applicant scenario, a different variable may allow smaller down payment starting with 10% or as high as 20% for those applicants with riskier credit profiles.
General Program Highlights include:
- Applicants buying Primary Residence only.
- Minimum loan $150,000.
- Fixed Loans only.
- No credit OK with non-traditional tradelines.
- No Mobile or Manufactured Homes.
- Mortgage loan to purchase, refinance and/or cash out.
- Financing of up to 90% depending on the scenario.
- Gift funds acceptable after borrower contributes at least 5% of own funds.
- Eligible properties Single Family Residences or Townhouses only.
- Minimum 4 months reserves at closing.
If you want to purchase your dream home, wait no longer and know the amount you are Pre-Approved for.
At Clear Lending, we are driven to help all borrowing needs. Now with the ITIN Loan Program becoming a homeowner for ITIN recipients is easier than ever. Please simply complete our secure encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we shall review it and get back to you with the best options.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
FROM GOOGLE: I am a Disabled Veteran who found Clear Lending online. I worked with Joan and did everything over the internet without ever actually meeting him in person. This was a great expeiernce and he was wonderful and helped me with the whole process and answered any questions i had. This is an A++++ service place for loans for veterans. Would reccomend them to any veteran even with less than perfect credit. This people are awesome and Joan helped me with everything. I would suggest every veteran use him
Estimado Sr. Gallardo buenos días,
Hay pocas cosas que se comparen con el comprar una casa. Para mi y mi familia esto es un sueño y ustedes fueron una parte esencial de esto, en verdad no encuentro palabras para agradecerles su apoyo, profesionalismo y su paciencia. Creo que una de las mejores formas de decir gracias es con referencias y creanme que dudo que haya un servicio comparable al que ustedes brindan, por lo que los recomendaré a cuanta persona encuentre buscando una casa.
De corazón, muchas gracias a todos...
Lo mejor para ustedes y sus familias en este 2015.
FROM GOOGLE: We are first time home owners, thanks to Joan and his team at Clear Lending. I may add his assistant Patricia A. was very pleasant to work with and very attentive. Our house hunting journey was painless, smooth, and actually quick. How quick… in 29 days we went from looking at 10 houses (in one day), we were serious about buying a house. Joan provided potential houses for us in the area we wanted and we did our homework in reviewing and narrowing it down to 10. From looking at different houses to the closing date, I can stay Joan was very much hands on through the whole process. My husband dealt with Joan primarily, but I could see how Joan was there for us. When we had questions at any given time, we could asked, he was always available and responsive. As first time home buyers we had lots of questions and Joan didn’t minimize our questions. Joan is very knowledgeable in his line of work, I can honestly say that. He always kept us informed of what was going on behind the scenes, so we felt at ease. Thanks to Joan, we were able to obtain a good low mortgage rate. Obtain a HOUSE, we are happy and thankful to call our own! My husband actually found Clear Lending online and we couldn’t believe the reviews, it sounded too good to be true. Take it from us, it’s true, we have experienced ourselves. We are thankful to Joan for his dedication, sincerity, knowledge, and guidance. Joan was truly a blessing for us. We would truly recommend Joan and his team at Clear Lending. God bless you Joan. Migdia