All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
USDA Rural Development’s Section 502 Direct Loan Program provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
USDA Rural Development provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate or improve a dwelling in an eligible rural area. Borrowers seeking a USDA Home loan program in Houston have to meet following criteria:
• Meet income-eligibility
• Agree to occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
• Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
• Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
• Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
• Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
• Purchase a property within an eligible area.
Upon loan approval borrower may use funds for:
• New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction
• A site with a new or existing dwelling.
• Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling.
• Refinancing of eligible loans.
• Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
• Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable
• A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums
• Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels)
• Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walks, fences and driveways.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing USDA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Thanks Joan for you amazing work with our home loan. I still can’t believe I purchased a house for $174,000 and went to closing with $769 besides my $1000 earnest money deposit. I submitted an application online on 10/5/2016 after I read online about VA Programs Clear Lending offered. Next day Joan Gallardo called me and after his applications dept. completed an Pre-Approval, he told me from the start not to worry that he would be able to take care of me. And boy he did! He even negotiated on behalf of my agent with listing agent getting me a large seller contribution. This guy is very knowledgeable and I truly recommend him. Joan my wife and I cannot thank you enough all hard work you have done and no need to say I will refer you my friends. Actually I already sent you my boss. Take good care of Jorge! Thanks Joan.
FROM GOOGLE: Thank you so much for all your team effort Patricia and Joan to get us approved quickly and to help us find the beautiful home that we now live in. We are more than satisfied with this company and if we could we would leave more than 5 stars. We appreciate the patience you both had when it came to us finding the right home and thank you for all the advice that was given to us along the way. We can't say thank you enough.
FROM GOOGLE: This is our second time purchasing a house with Clear lending. As usual Joan G, Patricia A, and the rest of his team have excedeed expectations. Not only selling our house with Joan was easy and quick but also buying our second house this time. Joan is available whenever needed. Always answering cell phone calls and looking out for his clients. We have recomended his services to all our family and close friends. Very professional, dedicated and amazing team. Whether you are looking to sell, buy or anything else in the real estate business, Clear lending is the prefect place and team to go with. Always recommend 100%! Thank you for everything!!!