All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
USDA Rural Development’s Section 502 Direct Loan Program provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
USDA Rural Development provides a path to homeownership for low- and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.
Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate or improve a dwelling in an eligible rural area. Borrowers seeking a USDA Home loan program in Houston have to meet following criteria:
• Meet income-eligibility
• Agree to occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
• Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
• Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
• Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
• Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
• Purchase a property within an eligible area.
Upon loan approval borrower may use funds for:
• New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction
• A site with a new or existing dwelling.
• Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling.
• Refinancing of eligible loans.
• Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
• Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable
• A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums
• Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels)
• Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
• Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walks, fences and driveways.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing USDA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
Not all applicants will qualify. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Please meet with a licensed loan originator for more information as programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Programs rates, fees, terms, and programs are subject to change without notice. Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet loan-to-value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
FROM GOOGLE: Working with Joan and his staff was an awesome experience. He was always available and ready to answer any question. They helped us with a construction loan to build our dream house. They guided us step by step making it really easy to get the One-Time-Close Construction Loan. If you want to make your dream of building your own house come true, we strongly recommend Clear Lending to be your Loan Officer.
I can't thank you enough for what you did for me and my family. You made the impossible possible. I still can't believe that I am now a homeowner. After being turned down by my bank, a top 3 bank in the US, and them explaining to me that there was no way I was going to be able to purchase a home anytime soon, now I can say that you work miracles. The best experience from this is that you were the most truthful person that I have worked with in this process. Before loan officers would just make me lose time. I have been in this process for the past 4 years until I was referred to you. You on the other hand were able to help me in less than 3 months. And not even at that you gave me the lowest interest rate there is in the market. Thank you.
Thank you so much Joan for helping me get approved and close on my beautiful house after being denied by AMCAP and CORNERSTONE over silly stuff. I signed a contract with Stormi Harris from NEWMARK homes and she pretty much requested me to get approved with their preferred lenders. First, I went to AMCAP and later I was sent to CORNERSTONE. Both first approved me but after waiting and a second review or something like that denied me for not having 2-year employment history with same employer and for a couple of silly old issues on credit. At that point, I had given NEWMARK homes over $13,000 which sometimes as per all communications I felt builder I was not going to get back if I didn’t get approved. Then I after searching on google for local lenders I was lucky enough to find Clear Lending and after sending an approval request I got a call from Broker Joan Gallardo. I advised him about the urgency and after I sent him my documents requested he gave me peace of mind by telling me I had 90% chance of being able to close. Joan was so clear and precise with what to expect I felt I was on the right place. After few conditions we had to clear I got the good news I was Clear-To-Close. I am so thankful I want everyone to know this guy rocks and if you are buying a brand new house maybe you want to avoid builder lenders if you don’t have everything perfect. Loan Officers will tell you everything is ok but as I lived it I can see they had no idea what underwriting may come back with after waiting and waiting for an approval. Soo scary!!!! Thanks Clear Lending for saving me from a huge loss and helping realize my dreams. I will refer you all my friends or whoever ask me if I know a good lender!!!